Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ready... Set.... Fight...

I'm not doing justice by keeping mum about why I moved out of my old apparment.
Well so here it goes...

I imagine my roomie to be something [ Think tall heavy set girl with glasses who reads books and loves to watch movies] and she turns out be.. well... something else [Think short heavy set girl minus glasses who dos not read, blog, surf and watches a lot of movies which have no sense in them].

Now at first she is really sweet with me.. And one fine morning she follows me into the bathroom [Please put your mind voices to rest] and dumps detergent on all the buckets available and announces she wants to have bath. I ask her to wait for 15 mins which she does not want to do, and I give in not wanting to push it any further. She then follows me out and picks up a plate and heads to the kitchen to have breakfast....
I was stumped. Being stupidly polite I waited... Then ofcourse eventually the fight came up. There was a loud exchange of disappointment [ This being the understatement of this century].

Well atleast I came to know, this is all you can expect from a person, who carries their handbag into the balcony [ which is 6X3 feet ] does a on the spot piroutte to look for a doormat, which I specifically mentioned was not there.

Oh Hey!!! and some of my batchmates I never mentioned, simply cause I mentioned people who were actually worth mentioning. I mean a bunch of gomathis [thanks soin for the word!!] is really not what I want to waste my blog space on. Especially, those who turn their faces away when you try wishing them on their birthday.

6 comments:

Soin said...

thu chinna pulla sandai. and are you talking of a work place or college.jeez all you ppl making work seem worser and worser to me.and any thalaimudi pudichu sandai?? would add more spice.and what platform ur working.like whats ur job..free

Priya Vinay said...

@soin...
chinna pulla sanda thaan.
This is not work I'm talking about. Its where I live. Work is great. I haven't even got to that part.
Padikama kevala padutha koodathu...

Developer, java stream dude. :)

G.venkatesh said...

hey indha sanda mokkaiya iruku...innum perisa edhir pakarom....

ninga developer'ngala....seringa...
nangalam enna kothanar ah....

Meow said...

Ewwwww.. how could you put up with such ppl yaar???? thank god that you changed your apartment!!! I can't stand ppl like them......... yeeeeeeeeeeeks...cha!!

Vishnu said...

same.. enna chinna pulla thanamairukku..
if u cant beat em.. better join em.. if tht too doesnt work.. kill em..

Priya Vinay said...

@venky...
illinga neegalum naanum , to-be-developers-nga...
unga expectationku yetha maaditi yeludha try pandrengna...

@meow...
:D fate.. All the mentally addled seem to be concentrated around me...

@vish...
even better u can move away from them... holier-than-thou attitude kaamichitu iruken :)