Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Back to day 12 - Sedated

With my shifting postponed to 31st, and classes being cancelled left and right, I'm finding myself at home, in front of my laptop, online 24x7, nearly everyday.
The first two days it was fun. The third day it began to affect my brain (The parts that are still unaffected that is).
The fourth day, I spent as much as 16 hours sleeping. It was like I was sedated or something.
 To pour fuel on fire, dad and mom left me home alone, and went out of station to attend  marriage. The whole day, I was paralyzed on the bed.
I was just starting to think I had hit rock bottom, but I dug deeper and jumped in, when I was half way writing a post and it kind of wasn't saved, (and I still have no clue as to what I was writing about, when i fell on the laptop and slept. I woke up the next day morning, to find the light on in my room)
Thankfully, my dad has come back, and I now have work to do. :D
Will post something that is a non-polambal tonight :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

polambal is good!;)

You're blessed by God to sleep longer.I don't get good sleep even on holidays. *sighs*

SO when will you meet oracle?? be careful of agent smith!

Soin said...

been doing this for four years now..talk me..free

Vishnu said...

there are some pple known as frnds.. wenever u r alone in ur house.. invite pple over.. i've longed for moments like those and u didnt know wat to do.. pity..

Priya Vinay said...

4 sriv...

Was in a crappy mood.. took it out on the blog :)
joining nov 2 confirmed. just going there postponed by 3 days, cos dad has official duty... :)
PS: Agent smith & oracle?? I dont get it...

Priya Vinay said...

4 soin...

i couldn't get through one week!!!!
Phew! I'm glad dad is back...
I send my time waiting on him morning to night. :)

Priya Vinay said...

4 vish...

I know dude!! What to do if they are also busy and you are stark bankrupt???
I pray you get all the free time I have.. I simply cannot sit at home alone with no one wait on! :)

Priya Vinay said...

4 soin again...

I meant sPend my time :D

Anonymous said...

i dont mind u online all the time :P
u'll have my company for sure :D