Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 4 & 3 - Fever spoils the fun... Diary comes to the rescue

Down with fever :( Guess my sis saabam-uttufied pretty bad. My brain wouldn't do any thinking and I could not stay away from blogging... My diary came to rescue. I unearthed another one of my favorite poems. This is one is fairly recent...

Masks

True colours fade,
Hidden under the veneer of falsity.
Take me away from underneath,
Before in there I jade...

To her I'm happy,
Strong willed and fiery.
To him I'm shy,
sad, yet smiling and fluttery.
Beneath my happiness,
Are tears.
And the pretence of courage,
Wrap my fears.

Take me away,
From under this Mask.
For if this is what it takes to be human,
It is not in a dark limelight, I wish to bask.

PPPS: Thanks Arunima for the follow :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice poem Pri :)

Amity said...

nice but sad Pri!

so you could really express your hatred here in blogsphere?

brave lady! I admire your guts!

move on, the best is yet to come...:)

sisterly advise, you know!

consider me as your Big Sis!

i've included you in my blog list my dear! please do so with me!

HaRy!! said...

well the Poem certainly matches with yur Post scripts...hmm going behind the back is something which i quite dont understand...but guess we have to live with this.nice blog yu've..following yu if yu mind...do cya around as well!

Priya Vinay said...

4 leo...
Thanks dude :)

4 amity...

:) thank you so much... Sometimes, things just get out of control :)
Thanks a lot for adding me.. will definately add u to mine too :)

4 hary...
DUDE! thank you so much for the follow!!!!
why would i mind???????

Soin said...

did u ever shout at them or anything..any drama?? or just the finger and the walk?? and i have this story a million times,the reaction half a million times.i pity the other half.free

Vishnu said...

lol@ur reply to soin.. liked the poem too..
burn in the putrid flames of satan's hell.. ooooh..

Priya Vinay said...

straaaang emotions.. over peelingsla eludhiten... adjust ;)

Naarya said...

very strong words...strung up well...
and crazy life...me gone through the exact same thing...except there was pregnancy and abortion involved...for the other girl ofkors...
cheers!