Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hola Amigos!!!!!!

Hola :)

First things first - Thank you for dropping by :)


Dismantling Adulthood is about... well.... dismantling adulthood. HE HE!.. But seriously....
I just fell off the cliff called adolescence and I'm required to start trekking again through the whole adulthood process. From what I've heard from my parents, only the money part of it sounds inviting :)

Considering I know "ZILCH" about getting me through this, I plan to record everything down here read it back a few years later and have a good laugh at myself and eventually pass on the password to this account to my children and their children so they can save space on the server by deleting this blog [after they have found out about how wrong they were to fear me :) ]


Adulthood arrived at the oddest of times in my life. I was happy attending classes and having fun when an offer from the IT industry came in, and I'm required to endlessly start coding for them in 18 days exactly.

I must thank two people for putting this worm into my head (again!)
1. Mom - who has effectively scared the heck out of me by telling me what it was like to be an adult.
2. Leo - who was nice enough to blackmail and practically threaten me into start writing again and ofcourse decorating the blog :)


Here I go.. trying to figure how to be a grown up (or not!)

Keep reading....
:) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

threat is still valid and valid for good Pri :)

welcome back and good luck with ur restarted blog!!

will help decorate more better too!! :)

Priya Vinay said...

blakmail goes a long long way!!!
well.. keep reading and thanks for da review leo!!!