Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day 17 - The Countdown Starts

Today the countdown, to me actually taking up responsibilities, starts.
With 17 days to go, I've taken up the mammoth task of packing. I have a whole wardrobe to fit inside two big suitcases.
WIth an over-exited dad constantly hovering around giving me horrible tips, and with mom not living with us anymore, it makes it a teeny weeny bit difficult. My room now resembles an underground dumpyard of a clothes factory.

Considering I unearthed quite a bit of junk , through this whole packing process, I have decided to make a will and leave of certain possessions to certain people.
Here it goes...

1) I leave all my funky tee-s to my mother's maid's daughter (I put this one first, and I also had no choice in it cos my mom has already done it)

2) My complete Key-chain collection goes to my dad - he fancies shiny stuff and I'm sure he'll enjoy sporting one everyday)

3) My eraser and sharpner collection  - to anyone who is willing to take them.

4)My Jingly-Jangly crazy tribal kind earring collection - again to anybody who is willing to take them! ( I cannot believe I wore such preposterous things to college!)

5) My books - to mom (Cos she has no use for them what-so-ever and she loves books and I dont have to torture myself maintaining them :) I love my mom for being a clean freak sometimes )
6) My laptop, phone and cd collection to myself - cos too many people have an eye on these and I dont want a WWIII.

I'm not going to even bother mentioning my barbies and teddy bears! [ Ok i did mention it :P]

This should free my mom some confusion as to how to dispose off everything I have....

The countdown continues ..... :)

No comments: