Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 16 - The Routine Monster

Sigh!
The last time I followed a routine was I think around 6 months back, when I was still a college goer. That seems like ages ago now.
My mother is trying in vain to get me addicted to a new routine, so I can follow it when I got to work and stuff, but its not working and my mom doesn't know.

Here's what I'm supposed to be doing...

6.30 a.m. - Wake Up
6.31 a.m. - Brush teeth
6.36 a.m. - Get the milk, Boil it and Make coffee for dad and me.
6.50 a.m. - Start Making Breakfast
7.30 a.m. - Have bath and dress up
7.45 a.m. - Serve Breakfast
8.00 a.m. - Catch up on current Affairs
8.30 a.m. - Lock the house and get to class.

But this is what I actually do :) ....

6.30 a.m.                   - Wake up and hit the snooze button
6.31 a.m.                   - Press the stop button on the alarm (snooze timing is 1 min - mom's idea of joke)
6.31 to 7.30 a.m.       - Doze back again, while dad gets the milk, boils it and makes coffee for himself.
7.31 a.m.                   - get woken up by dad - give an apologetic smile.
7.32 to 8.00 a.m.       - Loiter around, for a loss of better thing to do
8.01 a.m.                   - Spot the newspaper and go through gossip. :)
8.20 a.m.                   - Reheat frozen food mom packed during the weekend, Breakfast is served :)
8.45 a.m.                   - See dad off, and get back to bed.
9.45 a.m.                   - Think about getting up again, but go back to sleep.
10.15 a.m.                 - See the time in utter shock.
10.16 a.m.                 - Shock passes.
10.15 to 10.45 a.m.   - Brush, Bathe, Dress, Eat, Lock the house and race to class.

I shall stop writing at this point, to save myself more embarrasment :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pri is turning pink after writing so much is it? :D :D

:)

Priya Vinay said...

very much pink leo :)
i couldn't help laughing at myself :)

Anonymous said...

are u in college now? or waiting for job like me??:O

Priya Vinay said...

4 sriv...

just finished college :)
got a job.. joining next month :)