Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 13 - The FAQs

Below are a series of questions I'm usually asked when people get to know me quite well....

I'm answering them here before hand...


1) Are you a girl? (Very popular this...)
A:  Have you considered wearing specs?


2) Why don't you behave like one?
A:  Is there a manual I can follow? Please do guide me to it.


3) How come all your best friends are guys?
A:  Frankly, I dont know. :D


4) Do you have any girl BFFs?
A: Yes I do. Mags. Poor girl has been with me since my school days.


5) Why do you believe in aliens?
A: Why dont you believe in aliens?


6) Death Metal?? Care to clarify?? (Thanks Vishnu)
A:  For some reason I find it soothing (even though mom thinks its cacophony) and I was goth.


7) GOTH????
A: Yes. Fate screwed me up badly, and I found solace in pain. I'm past the phase now, but I still find it hard to throw it away completely. ( I always gravitate towards black even now - which has lead mom to be my shopping manager :D)


8) What are you now?
A:  Confused. But extremely happy. (Partly because my Lacrimal glands have dried up)


9) Why are you inflicting yourself upon blogger?
A:  Leo blackmailed me into it. And its helluva fun :)


10) Are your posts meant to be funny?
A:  Depends. Do you have a sense of humour?


PS: Leo is bound to disagree with more than half the answers. :) :)

PPS: Many thanks to Amal for the follow :) :) :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. good reply :P deserved.

2. super.. :D

3. any rule that best friends need to be of same sex? :P

4. good good..

5. i tht me and yu were aliens itself ;)

6. yeah.. calms me down too :D

7. solace in pain? i tht solace was when u talked with me.. so u sayin i am pain? :-o

8. hehe :D

9. i'll stop on 30th february only :)

10. sure why not? :D

PS: ya.. agreed too :)

PPS: if u make a post for every follow u get, what happens when u get 1000 follows? :P

Priya Vinay said...

4 vinu...

No u ain't pain! I'm talking about the time before you... :)

PS: I thought of tht a lil late.. precisely why i added thankyous as a part of posts now :)

Soin said...

which band fvrt? and yes its soothing in a diff way..free

Vishnu said...

lol @ 1 n 2..
@ 6.. is ur native chennai?? coz i've never seen/heard of any girl listening to death metal in chennai.. maybe rock or heavy metal. but not death metal..

Amal Bose said...

hehe.. some replies kept me laughing :)
keep blogging :)

Ankita said...

hiii!

hahahah! I am a gal too but all my best frens are guys !

Priya Vinay said...

4 soin...

Opeth!!!
right now addicted to Amon Amarth!!
:)
:)

Priya Vinay said...

4 visnu...

Yep! i'm a chennaite..
now u know a girl from chennai who likes death metal :)
:)

Priya Vinay said...

4 amal..

thanks dude!!! :)

Priya Vinay said...

4 A S...

hey :) :)
cool..
thanks 4 da read :)

Soin said...

opeth?? bah nice.. atleast them..i presumed u were gona throw panagal park or gc at me..there is some hope left for humanity..free

Priya Vinay said...

panagal park!!! he he!!! u kill me!!