Monday, October 12, 2009

Celebrating two readers :)

Sounds lame, I know.
There's been awful less to celebrate about ever since I left college. Quitting my first job in 15 days and escaping to Chennai, is by far the most exiting thing that happened in the past 6 months.

My previous attempt at blogging was read by just one person, Leo. He aptly pointed out that me being lazy to blog hop will never bring me readers :)

Oh well, I blog hop now :) . Because I need a serious hobby, or so my mom says [ She makes dolls with beads and wire, when she is pissed :) ]

Coming back to readers, Thanks Vishvak, for the follow :) :)

3 comments:

Soin said...

quit in 15 days??wow.. apidi yena mosamana velai??and ur welcome.. just write regularly..free

Priya Vinay said...

tryi being a on field marketing executive w/o a petrol allowance :) you'll quit too...
i'll be regular... its daily now.. but will become weekly as soon as i start my new job. :)

Priya Vinay said...

my spellings!!! gosh! i meant TRY and AN on field :D