Monday, October 19, 2009

Me tagged :) :)

I was tagged by Leo :)

RULES: Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.


1. What is your current obsession? Blogging – without doubt :)
2. What are you wearing today? Grey trousers and Navy blue tee
3. What’s for dinner? Chapathis and onion chutney
4. What’s the last thing you bought? Boiled corn
5. What are you listening to right now? “One is the loneliest number”
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you? Leo, blackmailer of the first degree and order. But my best friend :)
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Chennai
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer? Sun Screen ( I tan horribly) and white clothes.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? To Coimbatore, to see my mom.
10. Which language do you want to learn? French
11. What’s your favorite quote? “Life is not short. There is nothing we can do longer than living.”
12. Who do you want to meet right now? Mom
13. What is your favorite color? Purple
14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet? My new jeans
15. What is your dream job? Teaching in IIT
16. What’s your favorite magazine? Femina :P ( Just to fight with my mom. She subscribes to it)
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? Whats available in the middle of the night?
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas? Wearing formals to a movie theatre (So many of my guy friends do that)
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon? I don’t know any :P
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer? Short, till the ear. And I'm not allowed to do it.
21. What are you going to do after this? Watch American Beauty
22. Who is your favorite sport star? MS Dhoni :)
23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without? Is kajal a cosmetic? I just need to have kohl lined eyes always!
24. What inspires you? Pain
25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you: No specs, Middle partitioned hair and loose kurtis with skin fit jeans.
26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)? Dad’s tee and shorts.
27. Would you prefer coffee or tea? I’m addicted to coffee
28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed? Drink hot chocolate
29. What is the meaning of your name? Dear or Beloved
30. Which other blogs do you love visiting? I blog hop a lot!
31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet? Chocolate
32. Favorite Season? Monsoon
33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me? Dosas will do?
34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you? Be silent and ignore them
35. What are you afraid of the most? Nothing. Immune to everything now.
36. What do you love most about yourself? I’m talkative
37. What is the last number you dialed? Mom

I tag Sriv, Vish, Amal and Soin. :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are really the fastest in doing tags i think :P 36 questions in 10 mins :D wow!!

me, blackmailer? :D ok :) i'll blackmail u to make u write here anyday!! :) :) so i'll take that as a compliment :D and yeah, am and will always be, yur best friend! :)

Priya Vinay said...

4 leo...
:)
:)

Amity said...

there i found another one who talks much like i am...we might click Priya...

you and your Mom are best friends, i guess...!

:)

Priya Vinay said...

4 Vish...

:P , That was aimed at one of my best friends!!!! Hope he read the post and your comment :)

Priya Vinay said...

4 amity...

:D Talking a lot w/o a topic is a talent! (I say that a lot) :)

Yup me and my mom are best friends :D