Friday, October 30, 2009

Day 1 -The D-Day.. an early Adieu...

This is my last day in chennai.
Tomorrow, I have to start treading in unknown waters, and for the first time in my life, I'm all by myself.
Uncertainities are still lurking around my brain (which is freshly re-wired). But I guess all will be well.
Considering I haven't made even accomodation arrangements, Internet and blogging has to take the back seat for now.

Owing to the fact, that I finally have a full time job now I'll be writing daily, and posting weekly.

Adieu till next sunday :) :) :)

PS: This does not mean I'm quitting, I will be inficting myself upon blogger less often, till I get myself wireless modem :) :)

8 comments:

HaRy!! said...

chennai ku adieu...? oh...where now? thats like taking a break from blogsville...hmm tak care...give yur valuable comments when yu hav time..cya

Soin said...

yentha ooru the go.. its nice to love alone. me enjoying these four years away from home.but fcorz every two months i go back home..after being in chennai somehow any other city wont just suit or look good..free

Anonymous said...

what adieu? just coz ur off of blogger, doesn't mean i'll leave u alone :D u r entering the lion's den!! bangalore!:D

full time bugging for u now! ;)

Priya Vinay said...

4 hary...
bangalore, into the fathoms deep corporate world :)

4 soin...
true... its more hard saying bye to chennai than to mom n dad...
and b'lore is definately not my dream city...
Well this is my last chance to have fun as a bachelorette.. so might as well make the most of it :)

4 leo...
Yes.. yes i KNOW!!!!!!!!! this is for others.. not u :P

Amity said...

so you're going to a place where net connection is impossible?

we'll miss you baby!

take care and wish you good luck!

and may you have fun with your full time job now!

Priya Vinay said...

4 amity...
no net connection is possible.. will take time :)

Vishnu said...

tata.. birla.. get the oc wireless from the damn company fast..

Snow White said...

all the best for your job friend :)if u r comin to bang as leo says you wil surely have nice time.. :)
take care dear :)