Monday, October 12, 2009

It must be the aliens!!!

Day 16 continues...

Have you ever experienced something completely incredulous in life, that you wonder how on earth it even occured?

 Like when my best friend got 54th rank in state entrance, she called me and said, "Lets throw the aliens a party. They've been kind" :D

Well, moving on... Today was one of the most peaceful days of my life [I thought I'd lost those since the day I joined engineering :) ].

Apart from falling asleep in class and burning my finger trying to cook, today was pretty uneventful.
I even seemed to know my way through all the household funiture today [That almost never happens!! I bang into everything, everyday].
I was on time to class - considering I waded through the wonderful Chennai traffic and heat for around an hour and half for a 5 km journey.
I avoided every argument throught the day with my boss aka my dad [I'm rather proud of myself for that one :) ]

Wow, is this really the first day I actually behaved like an adult, or are the aliens controlling my mind using mind-control beams guns to turn me into some kind of an-almost-perfect earthling??
Even mom was impressed with me scheduling classes everyday to keep me occupied [ I wish she never finds out what I do there ].
And one of my best friends, who always blasts me every morning for dozing off while texting, has actually slept before me. [ I can confirm that, because I have given him like 50 missed calls in vain.]

And before I crash - I got one thing to say - "It Must Be The Aliens" :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll tell ur mum what u do there.. dont worry :P :D

Priya Vinay said...

How helpful Leo :) aren't you the sweetest...

Anonymous said...

I sometimes message my friends that aliens have used electron-stopper gun from centre of milky way so that power cut has happened in our area...:O

Priya Vinay said...

wow sriv!!!
and I thought i was the only weirdo :) :)!!!!! :) :)